16 July 2012

The powers of White Space

One of my first projects on the new creative design and web Premium from Adobe and I am loving it!
I used Illustrator to compose this piece of work, almost creative this collage feel of paper on mint green card. I used a reference image to creative accurate shape details and simplified the wheels and windows to startle the viewer in whether the simplicity is intentional?


Going to have a go at creating my own wrapping paper with these beautiful negative-white space vehicles, and perhaps postcards also.

Still looking for an internship. It's tough.
Being a creative individual in the real world for now may have to wait, and though my skills may reflect dedication to design, I will have to develop my experience over a longer duration until industry may need me.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment