24 July 2012

Wrapping paper design

A small project of mine to create some personalized wrapping paper for presents or to coat the inside of a portfolio case. Had such great fun developing a creative pattern during this production. I have developed all of my productions in separate illustrator files, so check the link below to see how each symbol was created.

I wish to use this work to also propose an environment protection related advertisement, and to user this pattern as the background, hope it turns out okay!


I would love to print some of the paper off so I can document how it looks on presents! will have to update in the future and record it on my blogger so stay tuned.

I also decided to change the colour do create a more playful compliment to negative white space.

Links are as follows,





Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment